Clontarf Beach & Reserve
Clontarf Beach & Reserve are located on the Harbour side of Manly. Clontarf Reserve is famous for weekend picnics in Manly. With large, wide open grass areas and shade provided by large trees, and gentle harbour waters to swim in, Clontarf is a picnic mecca in Manly.
Clontarf Beach & Reserve are ideal for weddings, social functions and picnics.
Sandy Bay Rd, Clontarf – Manly LGA
- Toilets: Amenities Block with disabled access and toilet
- BBQs: 4 double electric & 2 single electric
- Playground: Yes undercover, shaded suitable for 0-12 age group
- Carparking: Carpark and street parking
- Carpark entry fees – metred parking - charges apply, Ratepayers / Residents
- with designated car stickers have free entry; disabled parking: 2 spaces
- Lighting: Park lighting only
- Power: Upon request.
- Seating &Tables
- Shelter: 2 gazebo type shelters/ seating for 16 and shade trees
- Water/Taps: Taps and bubbler near swimming pool and at amenities block & 1
- outdoor shower
- Harbour swimming pool
Stay & play in Manly:
Click on the following link to book your stay now or view all the Manly Accommodation options.