- Wednesday, 10 April 2019 13:54
Lets face it – having a food allergy can be the most frustrating thing in the world! Especially when it comes to finding the perfect eating spot!
Whether it’s coeliac disease or a wheat intolerance, Manly, Sydney has you covered with lots of options for
- Garfish – Seafood Kings of Manly with ideal harbourside views! Garfish offer Gluten Free options right across their menu, including Salt and Pepper Squid, Rocklobster, Chargrilled Chicken Breast and Barramundi.
- The Boathouse – You’ll find this gem at the end of the Manly Coastal Walk, situated right on the idyllic Shelly Beach. Get amongst the Raw Green Veggie Bowl, Quinoa + Coconut Bircher at brekkie time and for lunch try the Boathouse Salad or their famous Oysters.
- Fika Swedish Kitchen – The ideal close by spot to visit after some shopping at Manly Markets. Fika has an all-day menu including some gluten free favourites – Swedish Breakfast tray, Bacon and Egg Roll, Toast Skagen, Salmon Lover to name a couple!
- Ora – Located on Whistler Street all ingredients Ora use are 100% organic and can be made gluten free. Options include: Bircher Muesli, Brekky Wrap, Real Beef Burger or Raw Pad Thai!
Other great Gluten-Free restaurants:
- Pure wholefoods Cafe
- Ruby Lane
- Momo Bar
- Sunset Sabi
- Banana Blossom
- Belgrave Cartel
- Girdlers Manly
- Manly Wine
CLICK HERE if you are looking for Vegan or Vegetarian options
CLICK HERE if you are looking for anOrganic Grocer
If you are looking for Sydney’s best bars and restaurants, then Manly Beach has you covered! From ocean sunrise breakfasts with coffee delights, to a smashed avocado for brunch, authentic mexican for lunch, sunset drinks and fresh seafood with harbour views - Manly beats Bondi hands down with over 150 venues to choose from.