Need help booking? Call Hello Manly on (02) 9976 1430
* All prices in Australian Dollars
Fare Type Travel From Travel Until Price Availability
12 Years and Under
17 Oct 2015
31 Dec 2018
17 Oct 2015
31 Dec 2018
See the secret sights that other tourists to Sydney miss out on seeing and visit hard to get to locations (i.e. Unique/ adventurous experiences)
Experience the most naturally beautiful parts of Sydney, and get the best photo opportunities
Learn about Aboriginal culture and walk to sacred engraving sites (i.e. Ku-ring-gai national park)
Enjoy gorgeous guided beach and bush walks in untouched national parks and ocean headlands/cliff tops (i.e. We take our time to enjoy the "outdoor" Beaches lifestyle)
Find out about the ecology and history of the area
Be entertained by celebrity stories , see luxurious mansions, and spot Home & Away filming/ actors
If lucky enough encounter Australian native animals and migrating whales
conditions : Start: Between 9:00am to 9:30am approx. Minimum Number: Two Adults per tour (total) Itinerary subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances
- The Spit and Middle Harbour waterways - see the stunning view of from the top of Seaforth.
- Ku-ring-gai National Park - a guided walk around the park, followed by the expansive views of Pittwater waterway from West Head. You will also be able to see some ancient Aboriginal rock carvings, flora and if you're lucky, local fauna.
- Palm Beach - (aka Summer Bay on Home & Away). View the show's key locations, such as the Summer Bay Surf Club, Alf's Bait Shop, the Palm Beach Pier and the Lighthouse. If it is a hot day, this is where you can enjoy a swim in the ocean at Palm Beach. We will also take a tour around some of the area’s many mansions.
- Palm Beach Golf Club - enjoy a sit down lunch, inclusive of the tour
- Narrabeen Beach - the tour continues along the coast with the chance to view the best surfing spots in Sydney
- Collaroy Plateau which has elevated scenic vistas over Narrabeen Lakes and the Pacific Ocean.
- Long Reef Headland - view 70 kilometers of coastline - you may even be lucky enough to see a whale
- Freshwater Beach - view the statue of Olympic Hawaiian Duke Kahanamoku, who in 1914 introduced surfing to Australia; stroll along the beautiful ocean boardwalk from Freshwater to South Curl Curl Beach.
- North Head - guided walk around North Head, in the Sydney National Park through the surrounding bushland, which reveals a breathtaking view of Sydney Harbour.
- Manly Wharf - the tour ends here, but includes a ferry ticket from Manly to Circular Quay (CBD, where you can comfortably return to your hotel). After a very full and exciting day, the relaxing ferry ride back to the city will be just the thing you need.
Required from Customer -
1) Hotel staying at whist in Sydney (Email firstname.lastname@example.org if not staying at Sydney CBD hotel to arrange another Pickup point)
2) Contact email & mobile phone number